Today was our relaxing day *little birds tweeeet*
But nobody's life if perfect...
So, there are 4000 lutherans at this thing. Smiling, laughing and discussing their religion.
a.k.a
opposite of the definition of me.
You see I am not the happiest of happers, of course sometimes I am, but not 24/7
these people...ARE.
So, I got a mission from HQ to snap a secret picture of what the dorkiest looking lutheran looked like and I haven't found one yet (except mother of course ;) haha) but I do have some pictures *nasty sly grin* >:3
I am good at blending in though, so as we went a' walking through the augsburg fortress bookstore I proceeded to start laughing very fake like and say "OH hahahaha! Who knew God went bowling, HAHAHA, oh what a funny joke!" eh, got in only a bit of trouble for that one (from the mother of course, everyone else bought it, cause it's the norm' around here o.0)
Other than happy fields of people it's been a very good day!
I liked the Friends reference ;)
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! at least someone got it!!! :D
ReplyDelete