Monday, August 15, 2011

August 14th, 2011, america

On this day, we drove an hour and a half to Orlando! YES! So, we get there and the FIRST thing we do is go to the beach. But, on the way to said beach, we just so happened to almost get in an accident because there was a... go on guess... a TORTOISE crossing the road. Holy crap he was bookin'!! It was the fastest I'd ever seen any ind of tortoise or turtle move, yea he was causing some ruckus. I just hope it wasn't a suicide mission, but I don't think it was. Then, when we arrived at the beach, of course, we drive in the wrong area and get our car stuck in the sand... But luckily a bunch of GOOD looking, tan guys hang out on the florida beaches ;) so they helped out my dad while me, my mom and my sister watched. Turns out we drove onto a baby sea turtle nesting ground -_- oopsies.
Finally we were able to swim in the ocean (we were the whitest people on the beach), and it was SO much better than any wave pool! We are talking about HUGE salty ocean waves flinging you up in the air and, gosh, it was so much fun even though I got pretty sunburned! (I am pretty tan too)! Especially when they crash OVER you! After about 2 hours of this, we drove to our HUUGGEE hotel (it is really big) There are 30 floors (i'm pretty sure) and all of them have a TON of rooms! We are at the Marriot world resort if you wanted to look it up and see! Although, the moment we walked in I saw a huge sign that said "FREED in CHRIST to SERVE", 'Oh no, no, no'. I thought to myself. At east it was sanitary and clean. Pretty much the rest of the day consisted of swimming in the pool, eating and sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment